Cabrito Park is a location in Goat City Bay.
The park has a number of attractions, including:
- A roller coaster labeled SOKOL, which might be a reference to the Payday 2 character. There is an elevator to reach the boarding station. A nearby power generator allows the coaster to be supercharged if you install car batteries into it.
- A Ferris wheel.
- A scrambler.
- A bouncy castle.
- A mechanical bull. Riding the bull prompts a human to run up and ride you.
- A goat park.
- Several game and snack stands, proclaiming "SOOOO FUN IT IS" and "SUPER FUN!!". Prizes in the shape of Tall Goat, Robot Goat, Classy Goat, and Giant Goat can be found in one stand.
- A trampoline.
- A boxing machine called Boxer.
- Two face holes called Happy Space.
Behind the park is a beach with a grill and a water slide. In front of the park is a parking lot and a Time Trial event.
The park has its own music theme.
Location[edit | edit source]
Cabrito Park is on the waterfront and can be easily seen from most locations in the city.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Is that a goat?: Bring six car batteries to the power generator, then lick the roller coaster car.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Goat Rider: Ride the mechanical bull while a human is riding you.
Trophies[edit | edit source]
- There is a trophy on the roof of the ticket booth at the entrance to the park.
- There is a second trophy on top of the spinning ride. It is only visible when the ride lowers.
- A third trophy is on a boat at the dock behind the Ferris wheel.
- A fourth trophy is on the roller coaster boarding platform.
- A fifth trophy is on a rock on the beach behind the park.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you mute the music in the options menu, the theme of the park will still play.
- Cabrito is roast goat kid.