Michael Bay Turdles
The Michael Bay Turdles are found in the Sewer of Goat City Bay, and if approached properly, can be observed to dance in-sync to music. When provoked (walking towards them) they will wave their fists and say "I HATE YOU!" before attacking. Attacking them unlocks the achievement Ling Ling into battle go. They also seem to be guarding a trophy.
In the computer and mobile versions of Goat Simulator, the Michael Bay Turdles appear as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo) , except, in order to make fun of the 2014 movie portrayal, their heads are that of Shrek. For unknown reasons, most likely copyright, on the console versions and mobile versions of the game they are changed to people in green suits wearing colored bandanas. They have the same dialogue and behavior, just a less-monstrous appearance.
- The Xbox version Michael Bay Turdles noticeably yell more.
- In-game they are referred to as "Turtle" individually.
- They won't attack you if encountered a second time in the Xbox versions. They, instead scream constantly and if defeated will remain limp.
- They are a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a popular franchise.
- The name is most likely a reference to the controversial Ninja Turtles movie produced by Micheal Bay.