Goat Simulator: Payday
Goat Simulator: Payday (or Goat Payday, for short) is a Goat Simulator DLC Map inspired by the First Person Shooter game Payday 2. This map was part of a crossover with said game franchise, which released a special Goat Simulator-inspired level to commemorate the fact.
Features (As stated on Steam)
- Beat people up and take their money - use your goat crew to smash & grab, then blast away all your money at Mahatma Gambling, the Indian casino - just like in that Al Cappuccino movie
- PRANKNET - The static contract database lets goats pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Crimean, and you get to run his errands
- Buy things - use your easy-earned cash to buy different things. Mostly masks. Okay only masks.
- More masks - because obviously we haven’t been clear enough. You can even wear that mask with the American flag on it, whatever that character is called i don’t know, i just write the damn text
- FOUR AWESOME GOATS, seriously these guys are like they’re from an Al Pancake movie
- Be a camel, or even a dolphin in a wheelchair, there are no limits here (except the 4 playable goats)
- Unlock new, even dumber stuff. Because this is friggin’ Goat Simulator.
- Ability to play with four different characters (one at a time), which can be switched by pressing TAB.
- Quests of varying size, usually with a humorous result;
- UFOs that will randomly abduct NPCs;
- Players can get stranded on the Moon;
- Interactive cannons are scattered through the map and can be used for fast travel;
- Some of the funniest mutators around
- Many throphies and secrets