Pilgor the Goat may look like an ordinary goat, but she is actually the de facto monarch of goat. She is considered by many to be a dumb-as-a-rock harbinger of Hell and glitches, and roughly 50% of non-goat outsiders hate her for having reportedly barged into their houses, licked them, headbutt them, run into their cars, etc. . She resides in Goatville, though has been spotted on many occasions at Goatville High and Goat City Bay.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Goats are incredibly versatile, psychotic animals. They have many skills from generations of instinct, including:
- Goats are always moving around, which is why they have four legs instead of two. Press W, S, A, or D to move. Use Left Stick on Xbox.
- Goats can also look where they are going. Move the mouse to move the camera. Use Right Stick on Xbox.
- Does that fence dare to keep you penned in? Show it who's boss by jumping over it! Press Spacebar to jump. Press A on Xbox.
- And then punish the fence for its insolence by smashing it to pieces with your thick skull. Left-click to headbutt. Press RT on Xbox.
- Celebrate your hard-earned freedom by sprinting through the town. Hold Shift to run.
- Goats have sticky adhesive everywhere on their tongues for licking things. Press E to lick with your tongue. Press X on Xbox.
- A crate is sneaking up behind you to avenge the fence's death! Press S plus left-click to kick with your hind leg. Pull Left Stick towards you and press RT on Xbox.
- The goat language is incredibly nuanced and takes years (or even decades) to master, with even the most applied linguists cannot speak the ancient tongue of goat. Press 1 to baa. Press RB on Xbox.
- Now that you've mastered jumping, why not try out some aerial acrobatics? Hold right-click and press W, S, A, or D in the air to spin. Hold RT and Left Stick on Xbox.
- Sometimes a goat just needs to relax and lie down. Press Q to ragdoll. Press B on Xbox.
- Some walls are too high to jump over, but not too high to run up. Hold Shift to sprint, then press Spacebar to jump onto the wall and hold W to do a wall run. Press Spacebar again to do a wall jump. Use Left Stick to run, and press A to jump and do wall jumps on Xbox.
- Especially talented goats can walk on their front legs. Press W then S to manual, then repeatedly press W and S to keep your balance. Push Left Stick in front of you and then toward you to manual, and the same to balance on Xbox.
- Goats always try to land on their feet. Press Spacebar just as you hit the ground to stick the landing and earn extra style points. Press A when you hit the ground on Xbox.
- Goats can pretend to be in Baywatch by literally changing how time and space works. Press F to activate Slow Motion. Use left on the D-Pad on Xbox.
- Rumors tell of especially powerful goats who have learned special abilities. Press R to use a mutator's ability. Use Y on Xbox.
Other goat facts[edit | edit source]
- Goats are incredibly durable and can fall from great heights, be struck by moving vehicles, or even explode without being harmed.
- Goats are heralds of chaos, and leave destruction in their wake. Don't feel bad about it; it's just the nature of being a goat.
- Goats are always fashionable, and are especially fond of hats.
- There are many kinds of goats that don't look like goats, but don't be fooled, because as the saying goes,"If it's not a human, it's a goat."
- Many goats have genetically mutated, often with abnormal appearance and (sometimes) a special ability.
- Goats have a monarchic society, and are ruled by a queen. Legend has it whomever sits on the throne of skulls becomes the ruler of all goatkind.
- Goats have religion just like we do. They believe in angels, devils, and gods.
- Goat makes an official appearance in the platform fighting game, Indie Game Battle.
- Nobody knows the origin of goat, but some say he was made in a office.