From Goat Simulator Wiki
The goat, Pilgor, is the star of the game Goat Simulator. The player controls Pilgor as she embarks on her epic journey.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Goats are incredibly versatile, psychotic animals. They have many skills from generations of instinct, including:
- Goats are always moving around, which is why they have four legs instead of two. Press W, S, A, or D to move.
- Goats can also look where they are going. Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Does that fence dare to keep you penned in? Show it who's boss by jumping over it! Press Spacebar to jump.
- And then punish the fence for its insolence by smashing it to pieces with your thick skull. Left-click to headbutt.
- Celebrate your hard-earned freedom by sprinting through the town. Hold Shift to run.
- Goats have sticky adhesive everywhere on their tongues for licking things. Press E to lick with your tongue.
- A crate is sneaking up behind you to avenge the fence's death! Press S plus left-click to kick with your hind leg.
- The goat language is incredibly nuanced and takes years to master. Press 1 to baa.
- Now that you've mastered jumping, why not try out some aerial acrobatics? Hold right-click and press W, S, A, or D in the air to spin.
- Sometimes a goat just needs to relax and lie down. Press Q to ragdoll.
- Some walls are too high to jump over, but not too high to run up. Hold Shift to sprint, then press Spacebar to jump onto the wall and hold W to do a wall run. Press Spacebar again to do a wall jump.
- Especially talented goats can walk on their front legs. Press W then S to manual, then repeatedly press W and S to keep your balance.
- Goats always try to land on their feet. Press Spacebar just as you hit the ground to stick the landing and earn extra style points.
- Goats can pretend to be in Baywatch by literally changing how time and space works. Press F to activate Slow Motion.
- Rumors tell of especially powerful goats who have learned special abilities. Press R to use a mutator's ability.
Other goat facts[edit | edit source]
- Goats are incredibly durable and can fall from great heights, be struck by moving vehicles, or even explode without being harmed.
- Goats are heralds of chaos, and leave destruction in their wake. Don't feel bad about it; it's just the nature of being a goat.
- Goats are always fashionable, and are especially fond of hats.
- There are many kinds of goats that don't look like goats. There are tall goats, feathered goats, goats from space, and more. If it's not a human, it's a goat.
- Many goats have inherited genetic mutations giving them different appearance and maybe even a special ability.
- Goats have a monarchic society, and are ruled by a queen. Legend has it whomever sits on the throne of skulls becomes the ruler of all goatkind.
- Goats have religion just like we do. They believe in angels, devils, and gods.
- The goat resembles a Myotonic goat. A myotonic goat is a goat who's muscles freeze for 3 seconds when panicking.This is most likely what gives a goat the ability to ragdoll.
- Goat makes an official appearance in the platform fighting game, Indie Game Battle.