We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Events are a special activity in Goat Simulator. They can be activated by approaching certain icons in GoatVille and Goat City Bay. Activating an event takes you to a special instance of the map. Some events are multiplayer-only.
At the end of the event a pop-up window displays your score and gives the option to restart the event.
Time Trial[edit | edit source]
- Location: The GoatVille time trial is in the yard of the blue house near the Party. The Goat City Bay time trial is near Cabrito Park at the end of the parking lot.
- Appearance: A green stopwatch.
- Goal: Score as many points as possible in 60 seconds. The Goat City Bay version of this event has a Steam leaderboard.
Race[edit | edit source]
- Location: Behind Miram Core, at the Goat City Bay respawn point.
- Appearance: A gold trophy.
- Goal: Race through the city as Goat Rider. There are checkpoints in the form of blue arches that you must pass under while riding the bicycle. Wall running is required at certain points.
Bicycle Race[edit | edit source]
- Location: At the bottom of the Residential Area.
- Appearance: A gold bicycle.
- Goal: Ride around the city on a bicycle as Goat Rider. There are checkpoints in the form of blue arches that you must pass under while riding the bicycle.
Multiplayer Event[edit | edit source]
- Location: Behind the Sugar House.
- Appearance: Two red and blue flags.
- Goal: Capture 3 flags from the other sugar house.
Goat Hockey[edit | edit source]
- Location: At the Skate Ramp.
- Appearance: A gold hockey puck.
- Goal: Multiplayer only. Goats are assigned to the red team or blue team. Goats slide around the skate ramp attempting to push the hockey puck into their opponent's goal. The game ends after approximately five minutes.