Builder Goat (Mutator)
- This article is about the mutator. For the achievement, please see Builder Goat (Achievement).
"This goat excels in craftmanship. Build whatever your heart desires. Press Special to build."
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Builder Goat has the ability to place blocks in the game world by left-clicking. Blocks can be used to build bridges and staircases, and can get Builder Goat just about anywhere with enough patience. Pressing Special cycles between the following options:
- Grass and dirt block
- Stone block
- Wood block
- Block remover (a black block with a red X)
- No block
Each of the three blocks must be found in Goat City Bay before they are added to the cycle. Builder Goat cannot headbutt unless the "no block" option is selected.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mutation is most likely a reference to the video game Minecraft, which features the same building mechanic and uses a similar character artstyle.
- It is not available in the Xbox versions of Goat Simulator.
- It is also not available on the playroom versions but can still get the trophy.