Alvesta is a location in Goat MMO Simulator.
Alvesta is the home village of the elves, strange people who walk like snails, birds, woodpeckers, or bears. They live in huts in trees, and are big fans of plants and throw pillows. They also have their own boy band Called The elf street boys
At the foot of the tallest tree rests Excalibur, waiting for a worthy goat to wield it. It is located in a square shaped stone and if you go near it it vibrates
The stone that the sword is in looks like this:
Location[edit | edit source]
Alvesta is north of Mermaid's Tail.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Trophies[edit | edit source]
- There is a trophy on the south side, behind some blue mushrooms.
- There is another trophy on the north side, behind a tree root.
- A third trophy is in the highest hut.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Excalibur Stone has a broken triforce logo on the stone.
- It's the same one from The Legend of Zelda series. However, the triforce's top triangle is not in place.
- Alvesta is named after a Swedish town with the same name.