Goat Simulator: Waste of Space
From Goat Simulator Wiki
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is one of the newest DLC packs of Goat Simulator, released in May 26, 2016.
It parodies some of the most popular Sci-fi games, movies and TV shows, like Doctor Who, Mass Effect and Star Wars.
Key features (as stated on Steam)[edit | edit source]
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced.
Actual Features[edit | edit source]
- Upgrade a space colony using Money;
- Huge map size;
- Lots of quests, trophies and secrets;
- Test Chambers inspired by the Portal franchise;
- The goat is able to pilot spaceships, and shoot down space pirates;
- New mutators;
- Working Blackholes and stargates;
- A Particle Accelerator, an Alien Infestation, and much more;
- Some NPCs will talk to you via dialogue boxes;
- A bathouse that's bigger on the inside;
- A very large map that is hard to navigate
Valentines's Day update (2017 - iOS):[edit | edit source]
- New map: Lover Fair;
- New goats:
- Crazy In Love Goat;
- French Goat;
- Hitch Goat;
- Married Goat;
- New missions
- Homosexual people