From Goat Simulator Wiki
The goat is the star of the game Goat Simulator. You, the player, control the goat as he or she embarks on their epic journey.
Goats are incredibly versatile animals. You can have your goat do many things, including:
- Goats are always moving around, which is why they have four legs instead of two. Press W, S, A, or D to move.
- Goats can also look where they are going. Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Does that fence dare to keep you penned in? Show it who's boss by jumping over it! Press Spacebar to jump.
- And then punish the fence for its insolence by headbutting it to splinters. Left-click to headbutt.
- Celebrate your hard-earned freedom by sprinting through the town. Press Shift to toggle between run and walk.
- Even though they don't have hands, goats can still pick things up by using their tongues. Press E to lick with your tongue.
- A crate is sneaking up behind you to avenge the fence's death! Press S plus left-click to kick with your hind leg.
- The goat language is incredibly nuanced and takes years to master. Press 1 to baa.
- Now that you've mastered jumping, why not try out some aerial acrobatics? Hold right-click and press W, S, A, or D in the air to spin.
- Sometimes a goat just needs to relax. Press Q to ragdoll.
- Some walls are too high to jump over, but a goat won't let that stop them. Press Shift to sprint, then Spacebar to jump onto the wall and hold W to do a wall run. Press Spacebar again to do a wall jump.
- Especially talented goats can walk on their front legs. Press W then S to manual, then repeatedly press W and S to keep your balance.
- Goats always try to land on their feet. Press Spacebar just as you hit the ground to stick the landing and earn extra style points.
- Did you know goats were the first to discover time travel? Press F to activate Slow Motion.
- Rumors tell of especially powerful goats who have learned special abilities. Press R to use a mutator's ability.
Other Goat Facts
- Goats are incredibly durable and can fall from great heights, be struck by moving vehicles, or even explode without being harmed.
- Goats are heralds of chaos, and leave destruction in their wake. Don't feel bad about it; it's just the nature of being a goat.
- Goats are always fashionable, and are especially fond of hats.
- There are many kinds of goats that don't look like goats. There are tall goats, feathered goats, goats from space, and more. If it's not a human, it's a goat.
- Goats have a monarchic society, and are ruled by a queen. Legend has it whomever sits on the throne of skulls becomes the ruler of all goatkind.
- Goats have religion just like we do. They believe in angels, devils, and gods.
- The goat resembles a Mytonic, or Fainting, wether (meaning a neutered male). Maybe being a fainting goat is what gives it the ability to ragdoll.