From Goat Simulator Wiki
The goat, Pilgor is the star of the game Goat Simulator. You, the player, control the goat as she embarks on her epic journey.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Goats are incredibly versatile animals. You can have your goat do many things, including:
- Goats are always moving around, which is why they have four legs instead of two. Press W, S, A, or D to move.
- Goats can also look where they are going. Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Does that fence dare to keep you penned in? Show it who's boss by jumping over it! Press Spacebar to jump.
- And then punish the fence for its insolence by headbutting it to splinters. Left-click to headbutt.
- Celebrate your hard-earned freedom by sprinting through the town. Press Shift to toggle between run and walk.
- Even though they don't have hands, goats can still pick things up by using their tongues. Press E to lick with your tongue.
- A crate is sneaking up behind you to avenge the fence's death! Press S plus left-click to kick with your hind leg.
- The goat language is incredibly nuanced and takes years to master. Press 1 to baa.
- Now that you've mastered jumping, why not try out some aerial acrobatics? Hold right-click and press W, S, A, or D in the air to spin.
- Sometimes a goat just needs to relax. Press Q to ragdoll.
- Some walls are too high to jump over, but a goat won't let that stop them. Press Shift to sprint, then Spacebar to jump onto the wall and hold W to do a wall run. Press Spacebar again to do a wall jump.
- Especially talented goats can walk on their front legs. Press W then S to manual, then repeatedly press W and S to keep your balance.
- Goats always try to land on their feet. Press Spacebar just as you hit the ground to stick the landing and earn extra style points.
- Did you know goats were the first to discover time travel? Press F to activate Slow Motion.
- Rumors tell of especially powerful goats who have learned special abilities. Press R to use a mutator's ability.
Other Goat Facts[edit | edit source]
- Goats are incredibly durable and can fall from great heights, be struck by moving vehicles, or even explode without being harmed.
- Goats are heralds of chaos, and leave destruction in their wake. Don't feel bad about it; it's just the nature of being a goat.
- Goats are always fashionable, and are especially fond of hats.
- There are many kinds of goats that don't look like goats. There are tall goats, feathered goats, goats from space, and more. If it's not a human, it's a goat.
- Goats have a monarchic society, and are ruled by a queen. Legend has it whomever sits on the throne of skulls becomes the ruler of all goatkind.
- Goats have religion just like we do. They believe in angels, devils, and gods.
- The goat resembles a Mytonic, or Fainting, wether (meaning a neutered male). Maybe being a fainting goat is what gives it the ability to ragdoll.